Kinetic Chain Enhancement – Pressing and Chin-ups Module
Kinetic Chain Enhancement – Pressing and Chin-ups Module (2 Days)
Taught by Charles R. Poliquin and Carlos Castro
This method combines a number of effective soft tissue techniques to primarily achieve the result of recalibrating muscle/fascia and connective tissue.
What You Will Learn:
– Restore the function of all of the muscular components
– Improve recruitment sequence of the muscle,
– Reduce friction/increase the contraction speed and strength of the muscle
– Remove scar tissue and adhesions
– Reduce future and rehabilitate long term injuries
The sequences taught in this seminar will include :
1. How to identify the problem : rarely the same place as the pain. Is it muscle fibre, fascia of connective tissue which is creating the problem ?
2. Identify if the problem that imbalances/weakness/tension along the kinetic chain aggrave.
This method is indeed very appealing to the bodybuilder/strength athlete as it can very quickly accelerate hypertrophy and strength. But it is also a very useful tool in the world of professional sport. Great successes were achieved in events such as track and field and Formula 1. For instance by hugely improving performance from rehabilitating long term Achilles’ tendon issues to increasing finger speed for gear changes and steering accuracy.
Module 2 will focus on the muscles of the trunk
Practitioners often place far too much emphasis placed on individual weak and non functional muscles. They are being treated without any great result. In reality it is the surrounding areas which have adapted to compensate for the initial problem. Thus even more of an imbalance is created. On the other hand when we calibrate the imbalances, the offending muscle can regain full function very quickly.
Course Conductor: Charles R. Poliquin, Carlos Castro
*Please note that coaches may change depending on location and availability. Please refer to the individual event in case of any changes to the general Coaching Schedule