The Kinetic Chain Enhancement method combines a number of effective soft tissue techniques to primarily achieve the result of recalibrating muscle/fascia and connective tissue.
AT A GLANCE
Shoulder & Arm
Feb. 9th-10th, 2017
$1, 997.00 USD*
* For a limited time only
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
– How to restore the function of all of the muscular components
– How to improve recruitment sequence of the muscle,
– How to reduce friction/increase the contraction speed and strength of the muscle
– How to remove scar tissue and adhesions
– How to reduce future and rehabilitate long term injuries
The sequences taught in this seminar will include :
1. how to identify the problem : rarely the same place as the pain. Is it muscle fibre, fascia of connective tissue which is creating the problem ?
2. Identify if the problem being aggravated by imbalances/weakness/tension along the kinetic chain..
This method is not only very appealing to the bodybuilder/strength athlete as it can very quickly accelerate hypertrophy and strength but it is also a very useful tool in the world of professional sport, with great successes in events such as track and field and Formula 1 , hugely improving performance from rehabilitating long term Achilles’ tendon issues to increasing finger speed for gear changes and steering accuracy
Shoulder & Arm Module will focus on the muscles of the upper limb and how they relate to curls and extensions
There is far too much emphasis placed on individual weak and non functional muscles, being treated without any great result, when in reality it is the surrounding areas which have adapted to compensate for the initial problem, creating even more of an imbalance. when the imbalances are calibrated very quickly full function of the offending muscle can be restored