The Kinetic Chain Enhancement method combines a number of effective soft tissue techniques to primarily achieve the result of recalibrating muscle/fascia and connective tissue.
How do you get Powerlifting great Mark Bell who has 10+ years of shoulder mobility issues flexible again in 15 seconds?
Watch this short video to find out my system for rapid increases in mobility and strength
AT A GLANCE
Feb. 7th-12th, 2017
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
– How to restore the function of all of the muscular components
– How to improve recruitment sequence of the muscle,
– How to reduce friction/increase the contraction speed and strength of the muscle
– How to remove scar tissue and adhesions
– How to reduce future and rehabilitate long term injuries
The sequences taught in this seminar will include :
1. how to identify the problem : rarely the same place as the pain. Is it muscle fibre, fascia of connective tissue which is creating the problem ?
2. Identify if the problem being aggravated by imbalances/weakness/tension along the kinetic chain..
This method is not only very appealing to the bodybuilder/strength athlete as it can very quickly accelerate hypertrophy and strength but it is also a very useful tool in the world of professional sport, with great successes in events such as track and field and Formula 1 , hugely improving performance from rehabilitating long term Achilles’ tendon issues to increasing finger speed for gear changes and steering accuracy
The Pressing and Chin-ups Module will focus on the muscles of the trunk and how they relate to pressing and chinning/rows. More information
The Shoulder & Arm Module will focus on the muscles of the upper limb and how they relate to curls and extensions. More information
The Squat and Deadlift module will focus on the muscles of the lower body. More information
There is far too much emphasis placed on individual weak and non functional muscles, being treated without any great result, when in reality it is the surrounding areas which have adapted to compensate for the initial problem, creating even more of an imbalance. when the imbalances are calibrated very quickly full function of the offending muscle can be restored
LOCATION AND TIME
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Venue: Wolf Gate Bystrá 761/10 193 00 Praha 9, Horní Počernice +420 720 536 986 +420 723 000 015 email@example.com
Class Schedule: 10h am to 6h pm
Dates: Feb. 7th-12th, 2017
Regular Combo Price: Get all three courses for 4,997.00 USD
Recertification Price: 747.00 USD*
* Recertification is only available if you have attended this course before