Ten Things I Am Grateful For In 2016
What you appreciate appreciates
- I am grateful for my team that supports me, and yet is willing to challenge my thinking: Patrick, Karin , Scott , Carlos, Sarah and Malcolm. To win, you need a solid team.
- I am grateful to my mentors and advisors Joe Polish, Tim Ferris, Brian Kurtz, Brendan Gahan, Nick Mitchell, Adam and Jordan Bornstein.
- I am grateful to have entire chapter in Tim Ferris’s latest best seller: Tools of the Titans. Having Arnold Schwarzenegger write the forward to the book was an honor.
- I am grateful for the success of my Ultimate Mass Guide. It sold copies in 132 countries.
- I am grateful to have attended Joe Polish’s 25 K Genius Network and all the great business contacts I am there.
- I am grateful to have done another podcast with Tim Ferris. Only 3 persons have been twice on Tim’s podcast, and my first one made the 10th rank out of 200 podcasts.
- I am grateful to be able to help USA Judo and USA Wrestling improve their international results. The pinnacle being Helen Maroulis’s historic Olympic Gold medal win in Rio.
- I am grateful to have done a podcast with Dave Asprey of Bulletproof Coffee fame, and Mark Bell of Super Training Gym.
- I am grateful for my strategic alliance partners: Atlantis, ATP lab, Designs for Health, Nutri-Dyn and Watson Gym Equipment.
- I am grateful for all my new teaching colleagues: Ed Coan, Matt Wenning, Nelson Vergel and Sachin Patel
BONUS – Thank you to my hosts who always take care of me when teaching/visiting abroad: Tony Doherty, Juan Carlos Simó Velázquez, Sam Hanna, Kelly James Martinovich, Marty Williams, Olga Kalivoda, Daniel Hunter, Sander Beenders, Michael Henskens, Elliott Upton, Tony Parra , Ben Clarfield, Heather Clausand Jim Fischer
Gratitude is the best attitude. So ask yourself: What are YOU grateful for?
I wish you a 2017 to be grateful for. All the best in 2017.
Best in Health and Strength,
Coach Charles R. Poliquin
Articles Notes & Goodies
- You can buy Tim Ferriss’ newest book Tools of Titans here
- Want to put on some serious mass? Take a look at my Ultimate Mass eBook
- Listen to my podcast with Mark Bell here
- Listen to my podcast with Dave Asprey here
- You can also listen to my podcast with Joe Polish here
- Here is the link to my first podcast with Tim Ferriss, and the second is here
- Watch Helen Maroulis make history for the USA in women’s wrestling at the Rio Olympics