Event and Course Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations for an event or course before the event start date fall under the following refund policy:
Up to 60 days before the Event start date
A full refund in the currency of the course payment paid will be returned up to 60 days before the event start date, minus an Administration fee. If the event payment was paid in USD, the Administration fee is 150USD. All other currencies – $150USD. In the case of Payment Plan installments, the full Admin fee is payable regardless of how many payments have been made and in the currency of the payments made.
From and including 60 days before the Event start date
From and including 60 days to the Event Start date a credit will be provided for cancellations made to be used on any of the future events, seminars or courses available on Strength Sensei and is subject to placement availability. A $50 transfer fee must be payable in full before the chosen future course in the currency that was paid on the original course (USD or EUR).
- No credit or refund will be payable for a ‘no show’ on the date of the event or course
- All Administration fees must be paid prior to the event or course start date
Transfer Spots – Providing your spot on an already paid course to someone else
- $50 USD administration fee
- Administration fee must be paid prior to the course
Cancellations Due to Extenuating Circumstances
- We reserve the right to determine cancellation and transfer outcomes on an individual basis
- In the event of a natural disaster, inclement weather, or extenuating travel circumstances beyond the control of the individual, or a person cannot attend a course for reasons beyond their control, the individual will receive a credit or refund as per the policy outlined in the Cancellations and Refunds section above.
- In the event that Strength Sensei must cancel the event or course, the full amount of the course paid will be refunded back to you in the currency paid, or may be used as a credit to a future course
Installment Payment Plans
- Payments will be deducted as an initial immediate payment as specified in the payment plan for the event, then monthly installments thereafter
- 100% of payments must be made before course commencement
- By selecting the Installment Payment Plan option, you hereby authorize Strength Sensei to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule on the registered events page until full payment has been received for the event
- Upon selecting the Installment Payment Plan option, you understand that you will be charged the initial installment amount as per the event details at the time of booking, and subsequent installments will be charged as per the details on the events page
- Each installment will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking
- You understand that you are responsible to ensure that the nominated account used for the transaction has sufficient funds for each installment, and any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you
- Once full payment has been received, your place in the event is confirmed
Cancellations and Payment Transaction Failures
- Any cancellations goes towards future course credits or a full course refund as per the above Cancellations and Refunds policy. We appreciate that you understand that by choosing the Installment Payment Plans option, you are reserving your place for an event, and cancellation of this before the course start date may result in someone else missing out that would have paid the Full Payment option
- In the event that an installment payment transaction fails, PayPal reattempts to collect recurring payments three days after the day on which recurring payments fail.
- Paypal will notify the subscriber that their payment has failed. Reattempts will not occur if another subscription payment is scheduled within 14 days of the failed payment, so that payments do not overlap. Strength Sensei takes no responsibility for emails not received that were sent by PayPal. It is your responsibility to ensure failed payments are rectified
- If the first reattempt to collect a recurring payment fails, PayPal waits 5 days to reattempt a second time. If the second reattempt fails, PayPal cancels the installment payment.
- If you do not contact a Strength Sensei within 24 hours of the last reattempt that failed to pay the outstanding balance, it will be treated as a cancellation and your place is no longer reserved. Any cancellations goes towards future course credits. Strength Sensei will not contact you to chase up payments.
- In the event that Strength Sensei must cancel the course, the full amount of the course paid will be refunded
- If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with the transaction
- By registering to our event, you agree to be added to our newsletter list so we can keep you up to date on new courses, and offer you course discounts, and pre-sale ticket offers