Taught by Charles Poliquin and Michael Pellegrino
This method combines a number of effective soft tissue techniques to primarily achieve the result of recalibrating muscle/fascia and connective tissue.
What You Will Learn:
– How to restore the function of all of the muscular components
– How to improve recruitment sequence of the muscle,
– How to reduce friction/increase the contraction speed and strength of the muscle
– How to remove scar tissue and adhesions
– How to reduce future and rehabilitate long term injuries
The sequences taught in this seminar will include :
1. how to identify the problem : rarely the same place as the pain. Is it muscle fibre, fascia of connective tissue which is creating the problem ?
2. Identify if the problem being aggravated by imbalances/weakness/tension along the kinetic chain..
This method is not only very appealing to the bodybuilder/strength athlete as it can very quickly accelerate hypertrophy and strength but it is also a very useful tool in the world of professional sport, with great successes in events such as track and field and Formula 1 , hugely improving performance from rehabilitating long term Achilles’ tendon issues to increasing finger speed for gear changes and steering accuracy
Module 2 will focus on the muscles of the lower body
There is far too much emphasis placed on individual weak and non functional muscles, being treated without any great result, when in reality it is the surrounding areas which have adapted to compensate for the initial problem, creating even more of an imbalance. when the imbalances are calibrated very quickly full function of the offending muscle can be restored.
Location and Time
Location: Ultimate Performance Marbella
Class Schedule: 10h am to 6h pm
Dates: Feb. 17-18th, 2015
Early Bird is 1,497.00 Euros if paid by Oct. 6th, 2014, by PayPal at: email@example.com
Special Early Bird Combo Price: Get all three courses for 3, 497.00 Euros
Regular Price: 1,997.00 Euros
Regular Combo Price: Get all three courses for 4, 497.00 Euros
Recertification Price: 747.00 Euros*
Further discounts are available, if you sign up for the BioPrint or Program Design Seminar. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Price available only to those who did the first installment of this class in Marbella
Michael Pellegrino‘s background
With 20 years experience in the health and fitness industry, Now based in Monaco where he runs the elite body management centre BeFit Monaco, Michael has achieved results with a very broad spectrum of clients, from private and professional clients to elite athletes of many disciplines, from premiership rugby and football, to olympic track,field and equestrian to motor racing including GT3, GP2 and Formula 1, for both power development and rehabilitation.
His education is constantly being enhanced by the attendence of many seminars and courses, with the greatest educators worldwide to ensure that his knowledge is regularly updated and on the cutting edge.